City: Chania, Crete
Plot size: 6000sqms
This stunning seafront luxury villa in Crete for sale is located in Akrotiri near Chania, on the island of Crete.
Positioned right on the edge of a clifftop, this four bedroom modern, designer home boasts panoramic views out across the sparkling blue waters of the Mediterranean. It has been thoughtfully and carefully designed to take full advantage of the breathtaking scenery and picture book sunsets that this exclusive area has to offer, whilst at the same time affording maximum privacy to its occupants.
Set in its own land plot of 6000sqms, the villa is located in a quiet and unspoilt location on the peninsular of Akrotiri which overlooks the bay and city of Chania.
The villa offers 265sqm of living space on three levels and features 4 large bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms and a private swimming pool.
Built to our usual highest standards of construction quality, this home features fully modern operating systems including a clever house system which centrally and remotely controls the underfloor heating and cooling systems, electrically opening window shutters and lighting.
Luxuriously fitted throughout, this property will offer all modern conveniences and more, including an open plan living area and kitchen, utility room and gymnasium/cinema room.
The visually stunning infinity swimming pool offers a gorgeous backdrop of endless blue and is surrounded by extensive sunbathing areas next to the villa.
The ground floor comprises of a fully equipped modern Italian designed kitchen with electrical appliances, an open plan dining and living room and 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a guest toilet.
The extensive ceiling high windows and large terrace doors give impressive views over the swimming pool and out to sea. The impressive design and layout of the villa allows plenty of natural light and creates a modern, spacious feel. The first floor consists of 2 en-suite bedrooms with access to a veranda with outstanding sea views. The lower ground floor features the gymnasium/ cinema room and a laundry/utility room.
A stone entrance boundary wall and remote control electric gate lead to a private driveway and parking area. There is also a tennis court included in this construction.
N.B. This is an off-plan property and any designs, fixtures and fittings of the villa may be altered to suit the individual needs of the potential owner
Over recent years, the area of Tersanas has become a highly sought after place for investment with limited development and featuring only exclusive villas and luxury properties.
* Luxurious, modern designer villa of 265sqms on 3 levels * Set on private land plot of 6000sqms * Private 45sqms infinity pool with extensive sundeck * Seafront location * Breathtaking and panoramic sea and sunset views * Landscaped gardens with stone * Large roof top balcony with covered pergola area * Four double bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms * Luxury fixtures and fittings * Fitted italian wardrobes in all bedrooms * Total of 5 fitted bathrooms * Fitted italian designer kitchen with electrical appliances * Air-conditioning in all rooms * Water underfloor heating * Italian floor tiles * Clever house system, automatic control of window shutters, lighting and heating * Double glazed windows and electric shutters * Alarm system * Solar panel water heating system * Gymnasium/Cinema room * Laundry/utility room * Stone features on walls * Double glazed aluminium windows * Electric shutters * Insect screens * Internet connection * Extensive sun terraces * Pergola covered outdoor dining area * Driveway and private parking area * Tennis Court * Outdoor BBQ * Outdoor shower * Automatic garden irrigation * Stone boundary entrance wall and electric gate * Full damp course and air vents in every room * 1 minute drive to sandy beach * Close to amenities, cafes, restaurants
Chania airport: 9 kms
Souda port: 16 kms
Nearest beach: 2 kms
Chania city center: 12 kms
Shops & amenities: 1 kms
- Built-in kitchen electrical appliances
- Covered Parking
- Double glazed windows and balcony doors
- Electric underfloor heating
- Electric window shutters
- Electronic entrance gates
- European standard plumbing
- Fitted bathrooms
- Fitted designer kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Full damp-proof course
- Full insulation in walls, floor, ceiling
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Garden irrigation system
- Guttering and exterior water drainage
- Insect screen in every room
- Internal Light Fixtures
- Italian floor tiling
- Large balcony
- Mountain View
- Outdoor BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Pergola covered outdoor dining area
- Planning permission included
- Private parking area
- Private swimming pool
- Sea View
- Shopping nearby
- Solar water heating panel
- Stone boundary walls
- Stone driveway
- Storage Room
- Sun terrace
- Underfloor hot water heating
- Utilities Nearby
- Washing machine
- Window shutters
- Within Residential Area
- Wooden pergolas
The village of Tersanas:
Tersanas is a quiet village situated on a small natural bay in the Akrotiri peninsula. It features a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with shallow waters suitable for children. Due to its positioning within a small cove, it is protected from the northern summer winds. Development in the area is limited but there is a fine tavern and cafe by the sea, offering magnificent views to the sunset. The area around Tersanas is unspoilt and considered exclusive, with a few luxury villa constructions. Daily shopping facilities, more restaurants and cafes are found in Chorafakia, which is 1 km away. Chorafakia also has a public transport service from Chania.
The area of Akrotiri:
The Akrotiri Peninsula features some of the most beautiful and clean sandy beaches of Chania offering water sports activities, including well-known Stavros, where Zorbas the Greek was filmed, Kalathas and Tersanas beaches, all on the north coast. Kalathas beach is a beautiful sandy beach lined with pine trees and a small islet at swimming distance and features cafes and traditional tavernas.The popular sandy beaches of Marathi and Loutraki are on the south shores of Akrotiri and boast some of the best and most popular fish restaurants in Chania, plus also breathtaking views of the White Mountains. Because they are located in the Bay of Souda, they are almost always protected from the winds. A variety of wild birds and turtles find haven in this peaceful area which is so diverse, offering endless possibilities to the visitor, from birdwatching, horseriding, hiking or simply relaxing and enjoying the scenery. There are also several churches and historically significant monasteries in the area such as the impressive Agia Triada and Moni Gouvernetou built in the 16th century, a visit to which is highly recommended.