Area: Agios Nikolaos
Plot size: 2750sqms
This luxury villa in Elounda Crete for sale offers the perfect balance between ultimate luxury and the comfort of your own home. The property is laid over 3 levels, has 265sqms of living space and it is built on a private plot of 2750sqms overlooking the breathtaking Bay of Elounda. It consists of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & a WC, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, large outside areas and a studio, where the 4th bedroom can be found. The villa is situated just 3 kms away from the village of Elounda, 1 km from the shops and amenities right on the edge of the peninsula. Privacy is secured in this property, as it has a private entrance, a private garden, as well as private access to the sea.
On the main level, in front of the villa’s living room, there is a 40sqms swimming pool set in a landscaped garden with amazing views. Inside the villa, next to the pool area, there is a sitting room, a living room, a dining room and a fully equipped modern kitchen.
On the top floor of the house, the master bedroom with its own deck and jacuzzi has direct access to the pool, while its en-suite bathroom overlooks ancient Greek ruins. On the main living room floor, the villa’s second bedroom has twin beds with a bathroom, while the third bedroom has an en-suite bathroom.
At the lower level, there is a fully equipped gym, a hammam, a massage bed and a billiard table, all enhancing the broad range of facilities that this exceptional property offers. There is also a studio for two other guests.
The external pool area is furnished with sun loungers and the outside dining area can host up to 80 guests.
Elounda, the famous resort with all kind of amenities is just a 5 mins drive from the villa. Elounda is very well-known for its high quality touristic services of all kind such as hotels, restaurants etc, attracting visitors from the international jet-set.
* Luxurious, 265sqm villa on 3 levels * Set on private land plot of 2750sqm total * Private swimming pool with extensive sundeck * Breathtaking, panoramic sea and mountain views * Landscaped gardens * Private access to the sea from the villa * Additional studio * 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms * Jacuzzi in master bedroom * Fitness gym & hammam * Air-conditioning in all rooms * Central heating * Wood burning fireplace in living room * Full structural insulation in walls, floor, ceiling, columns * Double glazed windows * Extensive sun terraces/balconies with sea views * Stone boundary walls * Close to Elounda and amenities
Heraklion airport: 67 kms
Heraklion port: 70 kms
Nearest beach: 3 kms
Agios Nikolaos city center: 10 kms
Shops & amenities: 1 kms
- Beach nearby
- Built-in kitchen electrical appliances
- Central radiator heating
- Double glazed windows and balcony doors
- European standard plumbing
- Fitted bathrooms
- Fitted designer kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Garden irrigation system
- Grass lawns
- Guttering and exterior water drainage
- Mountain View
- Private parking area
- Private swimming pool
- Sea View
- Utilities Nearby
- Washing machine
- Wooden flooring
The town of Agios Nikolaos
Agios Nikolaos is a coastal town on the Greek island of Crete, lying 60 km east of Heraklion. The town is a municipality of Crete region, and sits partially upon the ruins of the ancient city of Kamara. Agios Nikolaos is probably best known as a tourist resort and the visitor can find all the modern amenities that he might need. In the area there are many attractions, which include the small lagoon, Lake Voulismeni, picturesque beaches, the small island Agioi Pantes, the archaeological museum and numerous fairs. The lagoon features a small park with a trail, traditional fishing boats, an amphitheatre and many cafès. The modern city of Agios Nikolaos became internationally well-known during the 60’s, when it was “discovered” by famous cinema directors (Jules Dassin, Walt Disney etc.), BBC producers and many others. It was then that the rapid tourist development of the area started.