Code: VILLA LIVVY
Area: Any area
City: Chania, Crete
Location: Any Location
Plot size: Any size
With a striking and innovative architectural design, this three bedroom villa is aesthetically pleasing, spacious and comfortable. A reversed layout places the living area on the upper floor and the bedrooms below, enhancing the views and allowing terraces and patios to provide shady areas throughout the day in the warm Mediterranean climate. Build quality is of the highest order with equally fine finish and decoration. The upper floor comprises split level living, with steps rising and falling between the living room, dining room and kitchen. The open-plan layout accentuates the spacious feel and provides a restful ambience. On the lower floor are three double bedrooms with patio doors opening to terraces, the family bathroom, an office/work room and a large storeroom/utility/boiler room.
This is an off-plan property and the design can be built on a selection of our prime plots of land, offering spectacular views to the sea or the majestic, snow-capped White Mountains of Crete.
* OFF-PLAN property, you can choose your location * 2-level, 84sqm home * Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes * Split level living room, dining room and kitchen * Stone wood burning fireplace * Private swimming pool * 2 fitted bathrooms * Fitted kitchen including electrical appliances * Energy efficient electrical underfloor heating and air conditioning * Solar panel water heating system – for free hot water year round * Comprehensive building insulation in walls, floor, ceiling * Storage room * Large wooden pergola covered sun terrace * Marble capped patio walls * Double glazed windows with shutters and insect screens * Outdoor BBQ area * Private off-road parking
BENEFITS OF BUYING OFF-PLAN
Buying off-plan means buying a property before it is built based on the architectural plans, but in this instance also based on the innovative design of this already completed house by Euroland Crete Homes.
The main benefit of purchasing a house this way is cost effectiveness. Property investors over the years have taken advantage of these considerable savings and chose to buy property off-plan. The price of the house is secured at today’s values and is fixed throughout the construction period, with no other hidden costs or charges. In most cases, you buy at an undermarket value. By the time the property is ready, the value of the new completed house has increased, thus making a significant return on your investment immediately.
Another significant benefit are favourable payment plans. You do not have to pay the entire purchase price of the property upfront. A deposit is required and then payments are made in stages, as construction work is completed.
Also, the client has the potential to have considerable input into the internal layout and finish of their chosen property. This means your new home is designed and constructed to your exact specifications and requirements.
- Built-in kitchen electrical appliances
- Double glazed windows and balcony doors
- Electric underfloor heating
- Electric window shutters
- European standard plumbing
- Fitted bathrooms
- Fitted designer kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Full damp-proof course
- Full insulation in walls, floor, ceiling
- Garden irrigation system
- Grass lawns
- Guttering and exterior water drainage
- Insect screen in every room
- Internal Light Fixtures
- Italian/Spanish floor tiling
- Large balcony
- Marble-capped terraces
- Outdoor BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Pergola covered outdoor dining area
- Private parking area
- Private swimming pool
- Solar water heating panel
- Stone boundary walls
- Storage Room
The area of Chania
Chania is the second largest city of Crete and the capital of the Chania regional unit. It lies along the north coast of the island, about 70 km (43 mi) west of Rethymno and 145 km (90 mi) west of Heraklion. Chania is the site of the Minoan settlement the Greeks called Kydonia, Greek for quince. The official population of the municipal unit is 53,910, while the whole municipality has 108,642 (2011) inhabitants. This consists of the city of Chania and several other towns and villages, including Aroni, Kounoupidiana, Horafakia, Kalathas, Kampani, Kathiana, Stavros, Sternes, Tersanas, Korakies, Ag. Onoufrios ,Mournies , Souda , Nerokouros, Daratsos , Perivolia and Galatas.