Step into the turquoise sea from this spectacular oceanfront luxury villa Kyma.
Unbelievable sunsets over the shimmering bay of Chania provide unforgettable experiences at this designer home on the Cretan Riviera. Relax, sunbathe and maybe spot a dolphin playing in the waters below.
Enjoy a cold drink on one of the terraces, dive into the heated infinity pool or simply relax on the “dream area” halfway down to the sea. If you prefer the fresh sea to the cozy pool, take the rocky pathway to the sea and enjoy a swim in complete privacy.
Located on the beautiful Akrotiri peninsula in Crete, this villa sleeps up to 10 people and features direct access into the sea from the rocky coastline.
The villa has 4 master bedrooms and a second living area with 2 sofa beds. All of the rooms have stunning views over the sea.
Located in a private position, the villa is just a 20 minute drive from the historic Venetian city of Chania, also known as ‘little Venice’ and a 10 minute drive from the airport.
– 280 sqm top quality luxury villa on 2 floors
– 50 sqm mosaique infinity pool with children’s area
- 30 sqm sunbathing area near the pool with stylish wooden sunbeds
– 2 pergola covered outdoor terraces with chill-furniture and extra sunbeds
– Outdoor breakfast and dining area
- 1 seafront master bedroom located on pool level with large stone wall and en-suite bathroom
– 1 seafront master bedroom with en-suite designer’s bathtub
– 1 seafront master bedroom with ensuite shower separated by design glassbricks
– 1 master bedroom with seaview and view on the “white mountains” with ensuite wellness shower
– 1 stand alone bathroom
- 1 seafront living room with open kitchen and access to the main terrace
– 1 seafront living room with 2 quality sofa beds and access to the upper floor terrace. This living room has been specially designed to be closed as a proper fifth bedroom to sleep 2 adults
– Special feature: the “dream-area” with 2 sun beds, located halfway down to the sea
– Access to the sea
– Comfortably sleeps 8 to 10 adults
– Air conditioning in every room
- Free wifi Internet access
– Flatscreen with Playstation 3
– Cosmote Tv
– Hairdryers, bed linen, bath towels and sunbathing towels are provided
– Books (english, german, french)
- Nespresso coffee machine & normal coffee machine
– Safe deposit box
- Welcome basket with coffee, tea, water, raki and ouzo
– Parking area for 2 cars
– Mosquito screens (although almost no moskitos in this area)
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
– Storage room with washing machine
Tersanas boasts amazing sunset views across the bay of Chania and the Aegean sea with numerous quiet, ‘blue flag awarded’ golden sandy beaches nearby. The beautiful beaches of Tersanas, Kalathas and Stavros are a few minutes away from the villa and all have lovely fish restaurants and beach bars. Stavros is a beautiful cove with a small harbour where the Oscar winning ‘Zorba the Greek’ movie was filmed. The area is perfect for relaxing and has many monasteries and caves waiting to be explored in the mountain range which runs along the length of the peninsular. There are plenty of local supermarkets, restaurants and bars offering local and international cuisine as well as places for horse riding, sailing and scuba diving nearby.
Chania being the second largest city of Crete is a charming port town full of flavours, aromas and a most distinct character. The Old part of the Town is a colorful blend of architectural influences predominantly Venetian, and boasts a lively café culture. In Chania you can satisfy all of your taste preferences with delicious local fresh recipes, heavenly wines or spirits and scrumptious delicacies from all over the world.
It is very picturesque, with many narrow alleys and old charming buildings, some of which have been restored as hotels, restaurants, shops and bars.
The stunning prefecture of Chania is offering you so much more than just the chance to relax under the Greek sun. With a very rich and extraordinary history and cultural heritage, you will find in Chania a great variety of monuments of exceptional cultural interest worth visiting during your stay. Monuments from the Byzantine period, the Venetian period, the Ottoman period as well as the modern History are worth seeing. Museums like the Nautical Museum of Crete, the Archaeological Museum of Chania, the house of El. Venizelos, the War Museum of Chania will help you explore the rich history of this blessed island.
Popular for its vibrant nightlife and cosmopolitan lifestyle, Chania is considered a top holiday destination for tourists from all over the world.
Chania Town is the heart of the island, with all the major events taking place there and some of the most popular beaches and the most amazing restaurants, taverns, bars and cafes give this amazing city a different vibe. Chania will undoubtedly cast a spell on you whichever type of holidays you prefer. Feel the local hospitality at every step of your way in a place that will offer you the most amazing beaches with exotic waters like Elafonissi and Balos to the most amazing beaches in south Crete and beaches in the prefecture of Chania like Platanias, Agia Marina, Maleme, Elafonissi, Falasarna, Kasteli and so many more.
One of the most picturesque corners in Crete, and obviously in Chania town itself is the Venetian Harbour. Walking around the harbour and its promenade is a must with many spots for some great photo snaps on each side.